FORMS AND FEES
Got fees to pay? Click the button above for details on ways to make a payment.
Membership of the NZWA provides:
- Participation in an active performance testing program.
- Performance awards for all disciplines.
- E-Blast Newsletters.
- Nth Isl WB Championships & Sth Isl WB Championships.
See the Breeders' Guide for assistance on the registration process.
REGISTRATION Application FORMS:
1. Register a NZ Warmblood
Horses with only WB, Tb, Anglo Arab or Arab ancestry and with WB evidenced in their pedigree.
Must be by licensed WB stallions (either NZ or foreign approved WB assn)
Foals from frozen semen should include the Frozen Semen Declaration Form
Fillies, Geldings and colts under 3yrs
$40 - from Unclassified Mares
$30 - from NZWA Classified / Inspected Mares
$65 - from Un-Approved/ Unlicensed Stallions
$65 - Derivatives
Colts / Entires over 3yrs
$100 extra (DNA fee) In addition to the appropriate registration fee above,
colts / entires over 3yrs must provide DNA
$330 Offshore Approved Stallion (fee includes NZ Approval and Breeding Permit for first year)
$330 Overseas Imported Colt ( Not licensed)
* Late Registrations (horses over one year old as at 1 August) : $15 extra
* Progeny from Non-Activated Stallions $40 extra
- this fee applies when the stallion owner has not paid their Annual Breeding Permit / Activation fee.
* Amnesty Applications for temporary registration - use the NZWA Warmblood Registration Form and the Horse ID Form (below). Include a $15 late fee and the $40 Non-Activated Stallion Fee (if the stallion did not have a Breeding Permit for the season your mare was bred) as well as the relevant fee below and any DNA fees required. (see Breeder's Guide for assistance)
$150 Mares 3yrs +
$50 Additional fee for Pedigree Approval / Admin (non NZWB mares only)
Mares 3yrs+ with registration papers OTHER than NZWB require pedigree approval prior to classification. This will include Arab, Anglo-Arab, TB or Warmblood mares from other registries.
$700 Warmblood Colts/Stallions
Mare Classification into the NZWB Studbook
- NZ Warmblood or Foundation mares
- Mares from other recognised WB registries
Mare NZWB Studbook Approval
- For mare already inspected and approved into a WB Studbook other than NZWB.
All NZWA registered mares are eligible to apply for classification inspection into the NZWA Studbook. Mares registered with other recognised Warmblood registries or Thoroughbred, Anglo Arab and Arabs registries may apply for pedigree approval and classification into the NZWA Studbook. We do not register these horses as they are already registered. They must pass the classification inspection to gain entry into the NZWA studbook. Their progeny can then be registered with the NZWA,
Warmblood studbook mares from other WB registries that have already passed a classification inspection do not need to undergo a second inspection with the NZWA. They simply require pedigree approval into the NZWA studbook.
$60 Foal Inspection from NZWB Studbook Mares sired by licensed/approved WB stallions.
$100 Foal Inspection from non-classified mares or unlicensed stallions.
$150 Fillies and Geldings and Derivatives 1-3yrs of age
$150 Geldings 3yrs+
STUD BRANDS / STUD PREFIX
STALLION ANNUAL BREEDING PERMIT
$80 to activate a stallion for a season.
NZWA licensed and activated stallions are eligible for promotional webpages on this site.
$40 Stallions whose owners have not activated a stallion for the current season will incur a $40 fee per foal.
This is payable by the mare owner at foal registration.
5 generation pedigree chart (blank)
HORSE ID FORM
Horse ID Form - To be completed by a Vet. Required in the following situations:
- horses over 2yrs old / Imported Horses
- If Certificate of Service does not include a Foal ID section.
[NB -Licensed NZWB stallions will all have this ID section included at the bottom of the service certificate.]
© 2016 NZWA. All rights reserved